Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Loads of exciting things happening!

Pencil Lines One year sketch is up and it is a double! I haven't done a double for sooooo long and forgot how daunting they can be and how LONG they can take to do. But for a change I really did enjoy it.

These are photos of Katie on her second birthday party. She was given that fairy dress as a gift when she turned one, so I had to try it on to see how much she has grown.
I have used some yummy upsy daisy papers from my store

Pop over to pencil lines and check out the awesome sketch and amazing layouts!!


This little LO I created for the top50 sketch of last month. Had fun going all out with the pink and the felt :)


And BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS are continuing at Crafting In Style. Loads of games and prizes and chat sessions. We are also sharing some free workshops, a free card class on Saturday and an awesome Sale over the weekend!

This is my little contribution for the week. I designed this little album using some mod podge and napkins (thanks to Kate Mason) and some laminator sheets. Isn't it just awesome!!! The napkins are even from Katie's second birthday party, so double bonus :)

If you want some instructions on how to created the laminated mod podged pages, pop over to CIS and check it all out.



More to share from our birthday celebrations for CIS and pencillines so stay tuned!!! Isn't it exciting!?

13 comments:

Ania said...

Just simply gorgeous, stunning, adorable, awesome, creative, sweet, and so on and so on....:D Cheers :)

Janique de Suisse said...

I love what you do ! Thanks for the inspiration !!

Leeanne O'C said...

Hi, Joelene not sure whether I've actually left you a message before but I have certainly been a reader for sometime.

Anyhoo I thought it was about time I told you how wonderful and inspirational I think your work is. I just love your style with all its attention to detail,it is just simply fantastic.

Have a lovley day
Cheers

Leeanne x

Leeanne O'C said...

Hi, Joelene not sure whether I've actually left you a message before but I have certainly been a reader for sometime.

Anyhoo I thought it was about time I told you how wonderful and inspirational I think your work is. I just love your style with all its attention to detail,it is just simply fantastic.

Have a lovley day
Cheers

Leeanne x

Leeanne O'C said...

oops don't know how I managed to do that feel free to delete one.

cheers again

Leeanne

Julie said...

love the pages here Jolene the little mummy one is gorgeous, like the way you did the title work.

Your little album looks fab too. May just have to go and get me some mod podge.

Peta Boardman said...

Lovely work Jolene...Just gorgeous

KarenB said...

Loving these ones Jolene. The double is fantastic, and I am so much in love with the laminated album.

PS... you've been tagged :)

Dee said...

Love the little mummy LO; as always Jolene; stunning.

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

beautiful layouts and stunning mini book!!! wow!!
xoxo
annie
www.ahafemann.typepad.com

Patty Tanúz said...

Espectacular amiga!!! All!!! I like a lot all!!! Little album is very beautiful!!!! Layout too!!! Congratulations!!! I love your work!
Love from Mexico!

Patty Tanúz said...

Espectacular amiga!!! All!!! I like a lot all!!! Little album is very beautiful!!!! Layout too!!! Congratulations!!! I love your work!
Love from Mexico!

domestic goddess said...

such beautiful work jolene, love that mini book!!!