Thursday, January 26, 2012

Almost halfway on fitness goal :)

Happy Australia Day!!!

We had so many plans for Australia Day, but the rain has thrown a spanner in our plans, so instead I tackled the treadmill and house, and hopefully will get some time to scrap in a bit.

I see that my next run marks the halfway mark for my fitness goal ... good feeling :)

So Far:

W2D1 Stats: 2.94km  in 31min,          10:33 min/km and burnt    198 cal
W2D2 Stats: 3.08km  in 30min40sec, 9:57 min/km and burnt      190 cal
W2D3 Stats: 3.22km  in 31 min,         9:38 min/km and burnt      195 cal.
W3D1 Stats: 3.06km  in 29 min,         9:29 min/km and burnt      191 cal
W3D2 Stats: 3km       in 29 min,         9:40 min/km and burnt      186 cal
W3D3 Stats: 3.08km  in 29 min,         9:25 min/km and burnt      193 cal
W4D1 Stats: 3.21km  in 29min45sec, 9:16 min/km and burnt      205 cal
W4D2 Stats: 3.25km  in 30min,          9:14 min/km and burnt      220 cal

I think that is good progress!  Furthest I have run in 30 min is 3.25km, best time per min is 9:14.  All up this year I have complete 25.58km of purposeful exersize :)  not too shabby :)


And just sharing one of my xmas layoutst that were featured in Australian Scrapbook Ideas late last year!!

Have a good one!!
xx


5 comments:

Leah said...

Yay, are you doing the C25k? It's fantastic isn't it! You must be so much fitter than me though! I got to week 5 and quit! I am going to give it another bash though this round of the 12wbt. Great work getting to the half way mark! Such an achievement! xx

Sandra said...

Beautiful work Jolene, I've been following your scrap pages for years now and really love your ideas.

ngaire said...

So good to see you back in blogland and posting. Even better to see you with a happy smile. I'm so glad things seem to be getting back to a happy place for you and those gorgeous girls.

Tilla said...

Hi Jolene
Great to see your blog up & running again ! Scrap pages beautiful as always - you have not lost your touch even with a long break. You are looking stunning and your girls have grown so much - as always I also love your honest & loving journaling about your girls, you are an inspiration !

Mrs Frizz said...

Your girls are growing up ... and they are totally gorgeous ... good to see you back scrapping and go you on the exercise.

Gorgeous layout with you and your goals for this year.