Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Weekend Time :)

This week was full on for me, and the week stretched into forever! I still have the cold, but lucky for me it hasn't progressed into anything more. Today hubby is still in bed as he isn't feeling too well. Is it just me or does it seem like almost everyone is sick these days??


So I'm glad for a weekend to relax and recoup and re-energise before heading back into yet another week of work work work.


I scrapped for the first time this week and boy did that feel gooooood! I had a go at a sketch challenge over at Scraploot.

Have used some yummy FP felts and some CI bits here among others. Photos were taken back in feb I think, I think I avoided scrapping them because of the brick stone background and the 'yellow' colour tone in them, but had fun getting it all together in the end :)

What are you all up to this weekend?

Not much is happening here except for a Sunday family event to celebrate Mommy's birthday, which I'm looking forward to. I was hoping to go to Tamborine mountains today for a nice walk, but not sure that will happen now :(

Hope you all have a brilliant weekend!!!

Weekend

xx Jolene

7 comments:

mamaruau17 said...

It's very beautiful.

mamaruau17

kerry said...

Jolene this is just stunning i love it.take care Kerryxx

Belinda Venables said...

Another fab layout Jolene.

Glad to hear that your feeling better.

Belinda
xx

Kylie said...

hey Jolene - just wanted to pop by to say I loved lifting your layout for the Mojo thanks heaps for sharing - hope you like my version :0)

{ Kristina } said...

Wow, your layout is gorgeous!! :D

strahli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
strahli said...

This layout is absolutely cool! I love it!