Monday, June 09, 2008

What an awesome day at the convention!!

I have had a gorgeous weekend too, not much happening, but did go to the Scrapping convention yesterday and had the best time doing two making memories classes. Of course my layouts look just about nothing like the originals but I had so much fun with all the yummy product.

I only got up at 11 today, my body needed loads of rest after a full on week and luckily hubby was happy to look after Katie and give me a sleep in Very Happy

have to write an article for SC today, but further I just want to do nothing hehe.

I thought I would share my layouts from the MM classes yesterday and then of course give you the monday pencillines update.

MAKING MEMORIES CLASSES:


I changed this layout a lot to suit my style, don't you just love those yummy colours :) Photos of Katie and Leon from last weekend when we went to Welling Point for an outing :)

This kinda does not look anything like the one we should have done haha, but I do have the pocket and decorative paper hehe. And then added stock from my own stash and lots more from the yummy goodies they gave us in class :)

I kept this layout similar to the one in the class except for all the stamping in corners and the blue decorative strip on the bottom. Katie-Lee standing on tippie toes to look through a tuscany style window at Roma Street Parklands :)

This is very minimalistic for me, it is pretty much an exact copy of the layout from class except that I changed the colours to suit me a bit better :) We were learning how to use the MM tag Maker and then have a collection of glittery tags from their boxes :)

PENCILLINES UPDATE:

Adorable Fairy ~Pencillines sketch 88~
This week's sketch was a bit hard for me, but I just ran away with it in the end. Did another little fairy layout, so cute :)

Have a great week, so glad it is a shorter than normal one for us in Australia!

xxx
Jolene

13 comments:

TiteC said...

I LOVE the colors you used on all your LO's !

wonderful work !


xxx from France
Sophie

kerry said...

wow Jolene i love all the layouts you have done an awesome job as usual.I so would have loved to go to the show,maybe next year.I would love to do some of the classes from the american ladies. take care Kerry xx

Belinda Venables said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Jolene! I love them all.

Belinda
xx

Lisa said...

Absolutely loving all the flowers, summery colours and stamping on all the layouts!

Scrapsister said...

You must have been in the same class as me yesterday :) I was the one on the left looking a little bewildered in what was my first ever class LOL.
Gorgeous departures from the originals (I have done a little of that too ;) I love your work.
Kerryn

Julie said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love what you did with MM product. I can't wait to get my hands on that stuff.

Wendy Smith said...

I love your work Jolene...you are an awesome scrapper....

TatumW said...

Gorgeous work Jolene! Glad that you had a great weekend and got a nice looong sleep in this morning! Have a nice week. Tatum xx

Love Scrappin' said...

gorgeous layouts...thanks for sharing x

annes paperfun said...

All your layout's is so beautiful
and thank you for sharing
Have a nice week.

Ingrid said...

Your work is stunning as always. I so love your style. You really did a great job on all layouts. Thanks for the inspiration.

Julie said...

Wowser Jolene just love all of these.

Liz Weber said...

Geez Jolene were we in the same class lol - your MM layouts look gorgeous with your personal touches - I will be doing the same to mine for sure.

Another gorgeous Pencil Lines layout TFS.

Glad YOU got the sleep in on Monday and hope that article was finished ha!

See you soon and have a good week.