Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy 100th Sketch Pencillines!!

Pencillines is celebrating their 100th sketch and there is tonnes an d tonnes of inspiration from current as well as past DT members. The sketch has lots of circles :) Here is my version. Pop over to see all the gorgeous work!!



And another layout I can share, this one is for an instore class at Stamp and Scrapbook Madness (Coorparoo in QLD), the first session for this one is running Saturday the 13th. The principle of this one is working with brass stencils. Fiona has tonnes of stencils to choose from, there is a mega cute car one that would work brilliantly for younger boy style layouts. You will be using some inking techniques together with tomobow work and selective glittering, to create a gorgeous totally unique sparkly border for your page!!

Have a gorgeous week everyone!!!

I have been feeling mega sick today, loads of stomach cramps and nauseau argh! So I'm glad tomorrow is my day 'off' from work!

xxx
Jolene

14 comments:

Maxine said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous layouts. Great to see more of your posts and work.

You really are such an inspiration in the scrapbooking world.

Jodi said...

Gorgeous layouts... they are great... hope you are feeling better soon.

Cheers

kerry said...

very pretty layouts Jolene,i hope you are feeling better.take care Kerry xx

laetipassion said...

Tes pages sont magnifiques
Bises

TiteC said...

I really love the colors you used !

(and your girl is soooo cute !)

xxx from France
Sophie

my card blog : http://cardsandstamps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Stunning layouts Jolene, simply gorgeous.

I hope you are well.

Carole xx

Wendy Smith said...

stunning....love the orange and pink

Jan said...

Just stunning Jolene.

A Soldier Girl said...

Girl that is just fabulous .. LOVE IT .. wow .. if only I can use my papers like that .. LOL .. I think I need to push myself to do more ..

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

i love love love your pl layout...it was so good to have you back!!!
xoxoxo
annie

Vesna said...

Stunning LO's as always.

Hope you feel better soon.

Vesna

MaraMay said...

I <3 everything you do! That fairy layout is SO sweet! Mmmmmmmmm

PS...
You've been tagged!
:):):)

Ingvild Bolme said...

Wow I love your blog and all your works, amazing! I promise to drop by here often, love it!

Wish you a great day!

Best wishes from Norway

Bizzy @ home said...

So beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration. Love your work!
Greetz from Holland! Renny