Sunday, September 20, 2009

Quick Share Sunday :)

I had a good day yesterday :) My printer broke, so I went out to get a new one. I was looking at getting a new printer anyways, cause I really didn't like the quality of my printer with photos, it was dark and put a yucky green cast on all my photos! I ended up buying a HP printer that promises lab quality prints and let me tell you it is better than the prints I got done at a lab recently, they are just so yummy, it is purrrrrfect :)

Lookie what I found on the web the other day at Dealsdirect.com.au - I thought these towels were TO DIE FOR!! I did resist and didn't buy any, but man they are the cutest - they all comes in a white with the birdies and a cream with the birdies. I made my bathrooms a gorgeous pink since I'm hubby-less and these would look so pretty!!
It was my turn to blog on the DT blog at Addicted to Craft. They sent me the most gorgeous papers - My Minds' Eye - Pretty Please. Man alive I love this collection!! I ended up buying the kit in the range, the colours are just so spring!! So delightful.

This was one of the layouts I did up.



Talking of Addicted to Craft, they have ANOTHER giveaway on there. And pop over to check out the two new brands they will be stocking!! Some really interesting goodies there, I love the transparencies and they have got an acryclic 12x14" album too, how cool is that!!! Pop over and have a look at Harmonie and Sultane!

I start work this week - just two days a week but eeeeeeek!! Hope I will be able to cope with everything!!!

Chat soon

12 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg those towels are definitely to die for, i so want some, but i dont know if my partner would agree to them being in our shared bathroom lol, ...... love that LO of little lily, gorgeous, but then all your LOs are perfect, this one is no exception

Hetty Hall said...

The layout is oh so gorgeous and that photo of Lily is to die for. Yep can see why you would want those towels so sweet and pretty, perfect for a girlie household, I reckon you should stop resisting and just get them, you deserve it after all you have been through, go on......I dare you!!! LOL
Hugs xx

Wendy Smith said...

just gorgeous gorgeous...I love love love love those towels too. Good on you for gooing girly..you deserve it

x x x

Romy said...

Good to hear that your new printer is a lot better than your last one. I hope you'll have lots of fun with it!

Wow, your layout is stunning. I so love pink, so this is perfect. Great title too! And then those thowels...they are so yummie.

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful lo you made of your little baby girl!! And your right..those towels are great :)

Olivia said...

Love those towels, don't think I could have resisted ordering them! Your LO is beautiful too & the photo is adorable :)

Monique said...

A decent printer makes all the difference, doesn't it, I couldn't get by without mine, now.
Gorgeous layout of Lily - those products are divine!!
I think you should get those towels, they'd be perfect in your bathroom ;0)

Kate said...

just love that page jolene!!! gorgeous!! xox

Unknown said...

How absolutely adorable is Miss Lily getting! Love the layout, the title is just so you. And hmmm, I'd be throwing out some not so subtle hints for birthday pressies for those towels.

Her Essential Hand said...

oh my LOVE that LO!!
those towels are super cute.
x

Leah said...

What an adorable layout, Jolene! Glad you got a chance to scrap. Those papers really suit the gorgeous pic of Lily too! Beautiful work!

Cute towels too BTW!

chrisw said...

Oh Jo she is so beautiful..love this layout honey..glad you haven't lost your mojo with everything going on in your life!!