Monday, October 05, 2009

New things coming!!!!

Happy Monday!!!

A start of a new week!! Hopefully a good one for a change! I keep plodding on, am just riding out this roller coaster ride of my life, so glad that this massive big challenge in my life is getting to be in my past rather than my future!! It will be 4 months soon since Leon made the choice to start his new life some place else, it some ways it feels much longer, in some ways I still can't believe this has all happened to us. *sigh* Life keeps plodding on and every day I say a prayer of thanks for having my two girls in my life!!! I do still have things to be happy about and things to be thankful for even when the loneliness seems to take over my whole body!!

I have been scrapping!! Mainly to get a my DT projects done for the last month!! But I did enjoy what I came up with!!

I actually printed this photo below of Katie for one of my frames in my house, but for some reason it got printed landscape and not portrait so some of the top and bottom got cut off which left it to small for the frame, so I put it to good use by doing a layout, all yummy Fancy Pants goodness!!! Some of the Kraft line, some of the Dancing Girl, some of the previous release stamps and some of the older style felt.


Talking about Fancy Pants! Did you all know that they have now created a site for all of us!! Meaning us Non-Retail people :) That is right!! There is now a site where you can go and share your Fancy Pants creations in their gallery PLUS they are offering some BRILLIANT, yep BRILLIANT Fancy Pants bundles of goodies at amazing prices!! Mostly older goodies but seriously go and check it out for great prices for awesome goodies!! Get Fancy Studio

Now if you have been wondering what my title of my post was all about!! I'm not saying TOOO much yet, but down below is a new little banner for my Etsy store!! There is nothing in there yet haha! BUT I am working really really hard at creating some Xmas boxes for females - sorry I'm hopeless with boys, so go and buy your normal boy xmas presents!! and hang off for the females/girls, as you might want to grab one of my unique little combos!! They aren't scrappy ones :( but there will be handmade goods, some bought goods plus some of my photography goods in them! So look out soon!!! My first little Sugar.Sweet Xmas Box is coming soon!!
I even wrote my own little thank you poem for the thank you cards! HAH I was so proud of myself!!! And I'm NOT sharing it, you will have to buy something off me and support my new little venture in order to see the poem hehe.

LOOK OUT SOON!!!!


Lastly, talking about XMAS, pop over HERE!!!! Go and get in the Xmas spirit early, we are counting down, 12 weeks till XMAS

Catch ya later aligator!!

5 comments:

Romy said...

Your layout is so sweet. Really love it!

Liz Weber said...

Doh about that photo being the wrong way but you made it look fab on that pretty layout Jolene!

Good Luck with the Etsy shop - let me know how it goes - I created an account but never did anything with it lol.

{{hugs}} hope this week is a good one for you girls!

Sarah said...

Love the layout Jolene and thanks for the heads up with Get Fancy Studio. Good thing the Aussie $$ is travelling ok at the moment becuase I just gave the CC a good work out :O.

Hugs to you and your two beautiful girls.

Cheers,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Non-retail site?That's great! Tnx for the info Jolene..hehehe. Love all of fab layouts!!

chrisw said...

hang in there honey,life will get better..stunning layout by the way!and omg what a gorgeous pic