Tuesday, January 03, 2012

10 Things I love about Katie

This girl of mine is 6.  I am so proud of 'who' she is.  So proud to be able to say that I'm this girls' Mum.

I wanted to take some time and jot down some things that I love bout each of us, I thought it might be a good way to start of the year, to remind myself of what treasures I have in my life to be thankful for!!


A few things that I want to jot down for myself about this girl's year just past.
* She started a new journey in Nambour
* She thoroughly enjoyed her first school year in Prep at Woombye SS
* She lost three teeth, all at the bottom
* She can read simple words
* She can write words when spelt out
* She loves helping me cook and clean.  She loves to scrap, loves movies, electronic games and
   loves making up new games with her little sister.
* Her favourite colour is blue
* She seems to have already outgrown playing with dolls.
* Her current favourite movie is 'Kung Fu Panda' but she also adores her Barbie movies.
* She has 'chores' - Making her own bed, opening her blinds, unpacking the dishwasher together with one other one of her choosing.

:)  10 things I love bout you .... get the template from Shabby Blogs, great freebies there ;)

4 comments:

Joanne said...

So glad to see you back to blogging again. Love the new look of your blog too!

Natasja said...

I'm also glad to see you back blogging again. Have a wonderfull, lovely, creative year in 2012 !

Ania said...

My how she has grown! So sweet :)

F.T said...

I like the points you have written for your gaughter.
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card