Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lucky Ducky chickie Here!

I have had some AWESOME news this week, and for you to see what it is all about, click on here


It still feels unreal and I'm still in 7th heaven, never mind when my first lot of goodies arrive, YUMMMM! Not totally sure how that happened, but I'm feeling incredibly lucky and mega proud of myself :)


On other scrappy news, if you feel in the mood for a scrappy challenge, I'm running a colour themed competition over at Memories And More. This one is really easy, create a layout using the main colours of blues, greens, blacks and whites and tada!!
There are also tonnes of other challenges from journalling, photo, themed, manufacture, sketch challenges and SO much more, so pop over when you are in the need for some scrappy motivation.

I have also used some Paper Trunk 12" Border Clear stamps on this one, I LOVE that they are 12" so no worrying about lining them up, and there are some gorgeous designs, so get hold of some if you don't own any yet!!

Photos of our recent little getaway too Noosa, was fun scrapping myself for a change hehe.

Talking about Paper Trunk, Carrie has just brought out some YUMMMMMY new additions to her products and these are sure to be a big hit!!! Pop over to her blog to see a sneak peak!

This next layout is for a Monthly Competition over at Scrapbooking Top50 and I created mine from a sketch.


I have done NO scrapping for the past week EEEEK! Not sure where my scrapping mojo is going to, but it seems to be constantly on a holiday. I'm expecting a yummy box of goodies from Scrapbook 'n' Bits this week, so I'm sure that will kick my butt into gear!!

Before I go, I do need to do a quick promo for Sherry Stevenson, she is running a Sassy Technique Workshop from sept10. it runs for a month and you will be able to see and learn 10 new techniques. It looks brilliant and is just such a bargain, pop over to this site for more info

Have a gorgeous week everyone!!

xx
Jolene

17 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

WOW Jolene... the only Aussie on the team!! A huge congratulations! What an honour!!!

Kim Sonksen said...

SUPER DOOPER congratulations girl - FP is SO the team for you and I can't wait to see how you inspire us with the new stuff

Belinda Venables said...

Way to go Jolene - you'll do a fabulous job I know it. You are so 'fancy pants' hehe!

Belinda
xx

kerry said...

Thats fantastic news Jolene you must be on top of the world right now nig congrats to you.take car Kerry xx

ちゅと said...

Jolene!!!
I really, really am looking forward to your FANCY layouts :)!!!
You so totally deserve it!! Congrats congrats;)!!

Julie said...

Awesome news there Congrats

Julie said...

Oops forgot to say you havea blog award over on my blog. Congrats again Missy.

Olivia said...

Wow, brilliant news & well deserved. Congrats!!!

KarenB said...

Congratulations on your FANCY PANTS DT spot Jolene, woo hoo! You SO deserve it. Have fun :D

Ania said...

YEAH Jolene!!!!!! :D :D :D

Maxine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Well deserved and I can't wait to see what you create for them.

Jan said...

Congratulations Jolene. Love your work, just stunning.

Dena said...

WOO HOOOOO JOLENE! I am soo happy for you! You are going to have a blast working with FP. Your style is so well suited for them.
Congrats again girl!

Dena said...

WOO HOOOOO JOLENE! I am soo happy for you! You are going to have a blast working with FP. Your style is so well suited for them.
Congrats again girl!

Kirst said...

Hey Miss Jolene, I just found out that you have some new Fancy Pants, and I wanted to pop over and congratulate you. You go girl!!!

K xx

Andrea Amu said...

Congratulations on making the FP DT! I see you have a beautiful style that will fit those Fancy Pants perfectly! :)

Leah said...

huge CONGRATULATIONS! I love your work! Well done!