Saturday, August 23, 2008

About time hey ;)

Sorry it has taken me so long to update. My camera has gone in for really expensive repairs after an aweful aweful fall! So I have been without a camera and without my camera my will to create has dissapeared a bit, so I have taken some 'time out'.


I did get to create a layout for SnB's CC that finished on friday. It was a 'less is best' style challenge, so of course I found it a bit challenging, but then I do love a challenge so had fun with this one.


Katie's swim school had an 'olympic' theme this week past, which was mega cute. And at the end of the session they all had a medal presentation and got some certificates for their achievements such as 'jumps in pool', 'goes underwater' etc. Katie was just mega proud of herself which was so sweet!! She did however for a second think the medal was chocolate, you know like those chocolate coins you can buy!!?


And a few more shares from our recent weekend away to Noosa, Katie enjoying a carousel, so sweet!




Have a gorgeous gorgeous weekend people!!

xxx
Jolene

6 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

glad your camera is back in working order


love the vibrant blues and reds in this Layout and the cutest pictures of Katie...as always

kerry said...

oh the camera when something like that happens its amazing how much you miss them.Beautiful pics of Katie i bet she was so proud of her medal good on her.take care Kerry xx

Susan Longman said...

Have to say I stalk your blog waiting for new eye-candy and as usual you have not dissappointed ...gorgeous...

Carrie Postma said...

great piccies! Love the Olympic thing...thats great!

Liz Weber said...

Aww how cute is Katie with her medal and certificate - WTG Katie, I am so proud of you enjoying swimming and having fun.... keep up the good work.

Congrats on your new "fancy" DT spot Jolene - it's finally up on the Blog WOOHOO now you can shout it from the top of the world - you so deserve this. Can't wait to see what you get to create.

I am so very proud of you!!!!

Manon Keir said...

woohoo Jonene, how fantastic!! Huge congrats!!

Aawww Katie looks so proud and cute!!