Sunday, August 10, 2008

Been a while :)

Alot has happened inbetween my previous post.


Not alot of scrapping though argh! BUT we did spend a glorious mini break away at the beautiful Noosa. It was just perfect and relaxing and blissful. Some much needed rest, we were very reluctant to pack our bags and come back to reality!


Anyhows, I'm making this post sweet and short as I have loads of thing I should be doing instead.


Wanted to share something scrap related. I did this one for a cybercrop challenge over at Scrapboutique last weekend. We could choose between a few magazine submission options, I went with trees and 4 or more photos :) Using some Kaisercraft paper that I have had for ages and the gorgeous yummy tree paper from the store where I work in Coorparoo - Stamp and Scrapbook Madness.


And thought I would share some of our photos from our break away, it was just so perfect, Katie slept like a dream, the weather was awesome, the beach water crystal clear, couldn't wish for anything better!





Have a delightful week everybody, I'll try to make sure I pop in some time this week again! :)

xx
Jolene

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

ello!

I have a template equal to your blog. You tells me please how to make the words and ill prmo ill secondo the template. Change the words as you did in your blog. You exchanged by hello e links.
My email is aletoledoeventos@hotmail.com
I shall be very grateful if you help us. Thank you and congratulations on scrapbook

Maxine said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the photo of you and DH from your trip. Can't wait to see you scrap it.

Unknown said...

Hi! I stop by your blog often, you make gorgeous projects! I like your last one as well. Great color combinations and design. thanks for sharing! michelle

Laetitia said...

Elle est superbe!!

Francine Burgess said...

lucky you..glad your holiday was perfect...

Carrie Postma said...

so glad you had a great getaway! Your family could not get any cuter!

Wendy Smith said...

beautiful photos as always jolene...you are so inspiring

Jane said...

looks like you had a wonderful getaway Jolene - and another gorgeous creation :)

Guess Who AU said...

check this site out

http://ausscrapsmack.blogspot.com/

sarah said...

that's such a beautiful layout. thanks for sharing! :)

:corinne: said...

Beautiful layouts and love all the pics especially the one of you and dh! Glad you had a fun getaway!

kerry said...

love the pics and the layout.Take care Kerry xx

kerry said...

love the pics and the layout.Take care Kerry xx

Ania said...

Ooh looks like a LOVELY vacation indeed!! And I love that layout, so beautiful and sweet :) Welcome back to the reality (we just arrived home from a looong vacation yesterday ourselves too so :) )

Karen Day said...

hey lazybones!!

ur almost as bad as me with my blogging lately LOL

:D