Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Which one to choose?

Well I'm finding it hard to decide between the black and white and colour photo below!! Just to scrap ;) I'm usually a total colour girl, I don't have many black and white photos in my scrapbooks. On the walls of my house I'm usually opposite and love black and white photos.

But I'm feeling a pull towards the b/w one, what do you all think??

And just another share - another one I did for the Addicted to Craft Blog :) My two gorgeous girls on the trampoline in our backyard :) Loved using the prima packaging too!!



I had another Jenny Craig weigh in today, another 400gr down. So have lost 2kg all up so far :) And I'm extra happy as I have had a horribly emotional roller coaster week, and I tend to eat all kinds of unhealthy things when I hit emotional low days. So I was happy with the 400gr loss :) Another 8.6kg to go before my goal weight, which I'm hoping to get to for my 30th birthday later this year :)

Hope you have all been well!! hope everyone in Australia has survived this aweful dust storm, hope it passes over soon, it is really affecting poor Lily's eyes :( Tomorrow is a slow day for me YAY!! But I am hoping to get to sewing - want to make some super quick curtain thingos for my bathroom and toilet rooms - pink and orange ones - from Ikea of course lol. I seem to stop there every week on the way back from Jenny Craig, cause Katie just LOVES to play in their playland :)

Okay, I need something nice and yummy to drink to get this dusty taste out of my mouth - have a good one everyone!!

20 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

they are just beautiful!
I like the coloured one actually think that it loses something in the black and white...just my humble opinion though!

Stacey Young said...

What a gorgeous layout Jolene, your girls are just too adorable!!! I hope YOU are well too! Not sure on the pic, they are both stunning, your photography is awesome, maybe the b/w one because you don't scrap much in b/w???? Take care, Stace:)

Monique said...

I think they are both gorgeous photos - I kinda like the whimsical feel of the b&w, but then I like using black and white photos and often use them.....
Love the layout, too - The Prima packaging is gorgeous.

Jodi Dolbel said...

Too Funny!! I use the prima packaging for layouts too!! Its too nice to throw out!!
Love the black and white photo and your layout is wonderful as usual!!
Congrats on the weight loss!

bon said...

i usually like B&W better, but this one i love the colour!!
beautiful page :)
glad to hear you're on your way to your goal weight!

domi95 said...

ooooooh! beautiful girl and beautiful layout!

chrisw said...

OH MY GOODNESS I see your dilemma Jo..what the heck,scrap them both,i can't choose..they are both so beautiful for different reasons...Love your layout too!!

Romy said...

Such a beautiful pic. I think it's a really difficult choice. Both pics are so cute. I think I like the black white one a little bit more, but they are both awesome!

Your layout is so bright and colourful...love it! Love the way you used the packages too.

And how great to hear you lost some weight and that you're so very happy with that. You go girl!

Leah said...

Woohoo!!! Another 400gms down! Way to go!

Gorgeous pics - I love the b&w, and you always have the colour one to scrap later if you change your mind.

Stunning layout, and the packaging looks awesome! xx

Her Essential Hand said...

love that photo and I love the colour more, but there both nice.
GORGEOUS LO.
happy sewing.
x

kerry said...

Gosh so hard i would scrap the both of them they are awesome.Love the layout too.Take care Kerry xx

Linda Eggleton said...

Both photos are just gorgeous Jolene....but I think I'm leaning more towards the colour one :)

Gorgeous LO too...love it!

Carol and Naomi said...

Scrap both .....Id like to see the comparison

Jenny said...

Oh Jolene, the photos are just gorgeous but I have to say I love the colour one and I am usually a b&w kinda gal.....

Trina C said...

I LOVE the black and white one! I also LOVE your layout!

I was over at your sketch blog too and would love to chat with you more about it...can you please email me at carbertt@gmail.com. Thank you sooooo much!!!

Anonymous said...

yayyayaya wohoo go Ikea lol !! Bet the curtains are gorgeous they got some really fun fabric there !
Hope you are well !
xox Tina

Ania said...

Ummmmm......I can't decide!!! They're both just as adorable! :) :)

Lu Zischler said...

WOW! Congratulations for your loose of weight..
I am trying, but I can´t! And there is a belly which doesn´t want to go away... :(

I loved your green LO and all the decorative paper layers!!

Kisses

Kris said...

Oh Jolene, B&W all the way girl, such a beautiful sparkle in her eyes! Your girls are getting more and more adorable every day :) Can hardly believe Lily is 5 months already! Man o man, where does the time go? Congrats on the weight loss, keep up the great work & take care! :) Hugs Kris

Unknown said...

your LO is gorgeous!!! love everything about it!