Friday, October 02, 2009

Have a bootiful weekend!!

My latest creation for Paper Trunk using their awesome new Kraft Collection - totally in love with it!! I added in a splash of colour from older lines to add a bit of pop! Katie for her pumkin patch star search shoot :) These were some that didn't make the 'cut'. She had a fun time in the park posing for me though :)

Make sure you ask your LSS to get hold of the latest Paper Trunk line if you love Kraft, it is awesome!!

I had my first day back at work at Stamp and Scrapbook madness!! I will be working there again on fridays and Sundays, so make sure if you are in the Coorparoo area that you drop by and say 'hi'!! I just taught my first class there today, it was gooooood to be back!! I thought I would miss my kids, but can honestly say the break away in between adults was gooood for me!! Although I loved being back again! Poor Katie announced when I arrived back 'mum, I'm soooooo glad to see you, I was so worried about you!' LOL poor thing!

Have a good weekend!!! I'm intending to sleep as much as I can cause I'm buggered!!!! Kids have been sick AGAIN!!

Hugs

10 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

GORGEOUS LO!!!
Love the colours and how stunning does Katie look!
Glad to hear your enjoying being back at work.
Have a top weekend.
Lv Flis x

chrisw said...

Oh Jo this is stunning honey!!

Kate said...

gorgeous jolene!! glad to hear you enjoyed working, sometimes its nice to have a break from the kids and have some adult interaction :) have a good rest this weekend and hope the girls feel better soon!! xox

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lo !!! Oh shes so cute !! An absolute Winner !!! Hope you are having a great relaxed weekend and get lots of rest !! hmm Might have to come and visit you one day lol !!
xx Tina

Romy said...

This is a gorgeous layout. I really really love the colours. They are perfect together with those cute pics of Katie. And so glad to hear you enjoy being back at work.

kerry said...

Good to see that you are back to work and KAtie looks so sweet here.Take care Kerry xx

Olivia said...

Gorgeous LO & I love the photos. Hope that you have a good weekend :)

Monique said...

That is a stunning layout - I love the bright colours!
I have printed off the voting form - will pop into Pumpkin Patch next week ;0)
Congrats for starting back at work - it is great to have some adult company, sometimes, isn't it? (Much as we love our kids, though - hehe)

liesl1 said...

Hi Jolene,
I love visiting your blog, your LO are stunning! Think your girl's are tooo beautifull.
Groetnis uit Pretoria

Liesl
xxx

Wendy Smith said...

just stunning Jolene