Thursday, October 01, 2009

Pretty Please vote for my little Lily-belle :)

Recently I entered my two gals in the Pumpkin Patch Star Search competition! Lily made it into the finalists - WOOHOOOOOOO! They have now opened up votes to the public before they announce the winner who will win a trip to New Zealand for a photoshoot for their catalogue :)

If you are in AUS and close to a Pumpkin Patch store, could you PLEASE vote for my gorgeous little baby girl :)

You can view the entries here, print off a vote form. And pop it into a store before 8 October!!! :)

Thanks so much!!!

6 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

Wow, how exciting.
I am off to Pumpkin Patch tomorrow, so will drop my form off for you!
:)
x

Krissy Christie said...

wow thats awesome Jolene!Your girls are beautiful :)

If Im near Pumpkin patch ill vote :D

Krissy xx

Hetty Hall said...

Congrats Jolene that is really fantastic news. What about Katie though....those gorgeous ringlets, she is way too gorgeous not to make it in. Sorry whe dont have a Pumpkin Patch where we live but good luck though!!
Hetty xx

Ruth Philps said...

If I was in NZ I'd vote for your daughter she is stunning and I'd have a word with my sis who knows the PP team.

What a fun photo shoot that would be and the perfect excuse for you to get away for a bit.

Leah said...

Woohoo!! That's awesome news!! She's by far the cutest there!!! :) Will vote if I can!

kerry said...

Really cute pic Jolene she sure is cute will out a vote in for her.Take care Kerry xx