Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sweetness!



This girl!!  She is total sunshine filled with never ending energy!  She wakes me up in the mornings by jumping in bed next to me and cuddling up and just starts talking and talking and talking!  Sometimes it never stops haha!  But I would never change a thing!!  I love my life!  I love tucking my girls in for the night, I love going in and checking up on them and seeing them sleeping so sweetly!  I love their excitement as the morning arrives!  I love hearing them chase each other through the house and listening to them squeeling with delight and bursting out in giggles when they catch each other!  Sure not every moment with them is fantastic, some just darn challenging!  But I love being a mum, they are my number one priority in life and they make each and every single day beautiful :)


Sweetness!!!

Sharing another layout from the Stamp and Scrapbook Madness Monthly Kit with you all!  Prrrreeeeettttty kit! 

Love to you all!
Jolene

2 comments:

Designs by Rondelle said...

Your house sounds very similar to mine Jolene..gotta love little girls! That layout is stunning!

Monique said...

Your layout is beutiful - I love the look of that kit, so many gorgeous products!!
Good to see you so happy now!!