Tuesday, April 13, 2010

News



I have had to make another HARD HARD decision, the announcement is here.

It has taken me AGES of thinking and wondering before making the hard decision as I have loved working with the beautiful owner and team of Paper Trunk SO much.  I have been on the team for over 2 years now!  I am still trying to find the right balance in my life now that my family dynamics has changed so much and I'm finding that I want to have fun with a few more other things that I don't get the time for now, so I have made the incredibly hard decision to step away from my spot of the team.

I will leave you all with two layouts that I have published in Scrapbook Creations!  I used the same 4 photos in 4 different ways in an article, what an interesting exersize that was!  Here are two of the 4, both done with plenty of Paper Trunk yummy goodness!!


Thanks Carrie for such an awesome 2 years with your company!!

xx
Jolene

3 comments:

:corinne: said...

We're gonna miss you girlie. You're absolutely awesome. Huggs.

Anonymous said...

Ooh Im sure they will miss your heaps !! Your work is just amazing girl !! I know the feeling Ive just stepped down from a couple of Dt's myself due to us moving etc ! Its not easy but sometimes you just know whats best !!! Hope you are all well !!! xxx Tina

Lu Zischler said...

Hi, Jolene! How long I dont comment here... I loved the way you did de bubbles! Divine!
AH! The Lily´s birthday is the same as mine! :)
see you.