Monday, April 12, 2010

What I have been up to :)



I have made more room in my life to fiddle on projects that are non-scrappy related!  Like what??  Well I just taught myself how to crochet!!  bwahahaha, I have made a total of about 5 crochet flowers, not bad considering I couldn't crochet yesterday this day, I love youtube!! hehe. 

I am working on a slideshow/home movies dvd of Lily's birth!  With pretty songs and bits and pieces, will share some of it when I'm done!!  nearly there!  Here is one of the little digi pages that is in the slideshow :)  All of it is from Zoe Pearnn's digi designs.


I am starting to fiddle on bits and pieces for her birthday, can't believe in 2 weeks time she will be 1 :(

I have also have a scrappy page to share!  One of the 4 pages from a kit we put together at Stamp and Scrapbook madness, you can order these online or pop into the store to purchase.  My favourite kit to date!  So LOVED IT!!!!


Well I'm back to the world of fiddeling on all things wonderful and beautiful!!  Have a good monday!  It is rainy here!

xxxx
Jolene

6 comments:

Tilla said...

Oh can't wait to see the snoppets you are putting together ! Lovely LO too

Tilla said...

Snippets I mean ! Long week of holiday = no typing !

LIly'sMummy said...

Love it! Got to love those Dear Lizzy papers too! Your handamde flowers are very good too! Love your work!

Unknown said...

Ooh, I'm wanting to learn to crochet... haven't managed to find the time... yet!

Your page is absolutely darling too.

Zoe said...

OMW totally beautiful page.

bon said...

oh WOW< WOW< WOW!!!
that page is stunning.