Friday, April 16, 2010



Some more prettiness to share with you all!!  ANOTHER layout from that kit which you can find at Stamp and Scrapbook Madness!  Another Lily layout, just a lazy afternoon in our backyard!


Some pretty things I have spied that make me feel happy inside :)  I'm definately into shabby and ruffles atm!!  This is an overseas shop which I won't buy from just cause it is a bit pricey in my land, but I can still ooooh and aaaaaah, here are two of my favourite things from ShopRuche.

Gorgeous gorgeous top!
And this super gorgeous belt!

I bought some gorgeous gorgeous shabby style material from spotlight tonight so I can make two similar skirts for my girls.  I am going to alter this step by step by Ruffles and Stuff.  I'm thinking only 3 layers will be enough, but I'm so excited, I can't wait to start!!!!


And this is what I have been doing with my time today.  I am suffering from a really burnt finger too OUCH!  I am making a pink one for Lily's 1st birthday party!  But turning it into like a potplant style - you can find steps to make these here!  SOOOO easy to make too!


Do you like my pretties today?? :)  Pretty things make me all warm and oozy inside :)

Have a good weekend!!

3 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

love your pretties.
I think might have to try and make skirt, LOVE it heaps.
and gorgeous LO, as always.

have a good weekend.
x

Anonymous said...

Loving that skirt - might have to make those for my girls too! Gorgeous roses too. Love your LO
Take care x

KarenB said...

Gorgeous and super sweet... can't wait to see those skirts :) It was fun catching up again, let's do it again really soon.