Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beautiful Rainy Weather here



We have such a beautiful rainy day here, just so peaceful and even a touch chilly, really nice for a change!!  But then I love rainy days!!

I wanted to share this Fancy Pants layout with you all!  I had super fun with it and even played with splashes of sunflower Glimmermist as well!  This layout is now residing in one of the scrapbook frames that hangs on my wall!


I have been scrapping just a bit, not much though as I have been fiddeling with materials and crocheting and all kinds of fun things.  But this is the photo I have used on my last layout, isn't it just adorable!!!


And then these two photos of our walk the other day.  We live in a neibourhood that is really not all that great for walking, so walking doesn't happen very often.  There are lots of young people trying to leave tire marks behind and we have also almost been run over (when I was pregnant and Katie was on her bicycle) by a drunk guy.  I literally had to tip katie over to get her out of the way of the car and he missed us by such a small amount.  But here are my two ready for a walk and ride.

Thanks to my sweet sweet friend who passed down her girls denim for Katie to wear, it fits her perfectly!!!


She is getting a bit big for the bike though haha.  Look at those long legs!!

Lastly for the scrappy friends who check in on my blog!!  Carrie from Paper Trunk is having a DT call, a really fun good spot!!  Have a go!!  You can find the call on her blog here!

Have a good week!! 

10 comments:

amanda73 said...

love that stunning LO of katie. love those cute pics
i sooo know what you mean about living in an unsafe neighbourhood, i live in Woodridge....need i say more

Vanessa said...

I love the flowers on this layout. What are those? Also, that pic of the girls IS so awesome!

Anonymous said...

love the pic of the 2 girls and that LO is just STUNNING!!!!

Trish said...

I love the frame idea on this layout gives it a real focus. Must give this a go.

Grace said...

Hi Joelene, your blog has some real eye candy, love your 'stuff' !! I still havent got my mojo back unfortunetly, sitting here on the comp instead of at the scrap table that I set up, You've inspired me to get back into it tho.

Monique said...

Wow Jolene - that layout is just beautiful!! Simply stunning!!

Unknown said...

wow and WOW!!! that frame is breathtaking!

Mich said...

Wat een prachtig warme kleuren op deze layout !!

Suzanne said...

Your blog is lovely, and your work is gorgeous!

Jessy Christopher said...

You are truly my inspiration... nuff said!!