Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Who is feeling Fancy?



hehe!  I have been playing with more Fancy Pants goodies!  These were for the Vintage Valentine feature on the Fancy Pants blog!  This layout gave me more headaches that you can imagine, it just wasn't working!!  Once I found the lace and cut it up, it helped soften it all up and pull it together a bit more, but good golly it almost had me bonkers lol.  Something different for me, but I do like the end result :)


Doing the happy dance as one of my layouts was featured as a favourite on the Crate Paper blog and I got to pick one of their new collections as my prize!!  SO THRILLED as their releases are among my favourites from the 2010 CHA releases!!!  I picked the Pink Plum collection, but only cause my favourite release Paper Doll will arrive at SSM soon .... I know cause I was standing next to boss lady when she placed the order hehe :)  There is something peaceful and calming to me when I look at the Brooke collection too!  Hope over to the crate blog and see the other winners and see if you can spot my layout ;)

I am playing along with another of my favourite release companies - Websters Pages is just awesome to be!  I adore their shabby look, they are unique and I have begged my boss to get the latest releases in store!!  They have a competition on atm, where you can win some Websters and Tattered Angels goodies!!  HEEEHAY!!!  If you want to play along it is SUPER DUPER easy!  Hop over to this spot to find out how.  How much gorgeourness is in this baby range - perfect for Lily, she is my shabby girl :)

I came across this girls blog, and OH MY how did I not know about her blog before!!  Her creations are just so up my alley!  Go and check her out - Karola!

Gosh think that is it for the time being!  I'm teaching a class at Stamp and Scrapbook Madness on sunday, anyone around the Coorparoo QLD area, come and join me for some stamp kissing fun ;)

6 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

Just gorgeous jolene, Love the rolled flowers

Wendy Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Weber said...

Woohoo congrats on that win, how cool is that!

Loving your "Fancy" layout as always - you are loving those flowers aren't you!

Have fun on Sunday!

KarenB said...

Congratulations on your win Jolene,
that's fabulous!! Gorgeous, gorgeous LO :)

chrisw said...

OH it's still gorgeous..love that pic too!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Just lovely!