Tuesday, August 10, 2010



Another Fancy Pants Designs share!  I had so much fun with this one! 

Journaling readsFOR YOU: I imagine a life for you that is filled with love, I hope to inspire you to follow your dreams.  Katie I hope you know that I cherish the beautiful bond and love we share.  I hope that as time goes on, that our bond will only grow stronger. I believe you were created to spread joy to those you meet in your life.  You are so beautiful on the inside and outside.




The gorgeous hand dyed lace is from Etsy - Fresh Vintage Crafts
Gorgeous flower design is inspired by Krischelle who helps creates designs for kits and classes at Stamp and Scrapbook Madness!

Have a good week everyone!  I'm back to the scrapping table for a purely 'for fun' layout :)


6 comments:

Tilla said...

Jolene
Lovely layout - the journaling is beautiful !

Ann said...

what a very nice layout you've maked. I love the journaling and the way its aded to the page

KarenB said...

Gorgeous LO Jolene, loving all the stitching, that amazing flower, and the sweet journalling. Hope you get some 'just for fun' scrapping time xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

that is just gorgeous - what a special layout for a special little girl

Liz Weber said...

Hi Jolene, another beautiful layout with the FP papers. LOVE that lace and love the beautiful design of the layout - really shows off that adorable photo! Hope you girls have a good week!