Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Designing with Fancy Pants



My latest Fancy Pants Designs layout!  Talking bout Fancy Pants, have you applied to be on their design team??  You would be crazy NOT TO!  Applications close today though, so hurry and apply, it is sooooo easy, what is there to loose??

Good luck ;)


Have a good wednesday!!  I have a date at the divorce courts in Brisbane!  Today is the day, BIG day, TOUGH day, HEART WRENCHING day!  But the last big hurdle!  Thursday = Fresh new start!!

But today??  Today I'm allowing myself to fall into a heap and just crying!  I think I'm allowed that much, i'll brush myself off tomorrow!  Wish me enough strength to get through the court case before loosing it ;)

xx
Jolene

8 comments:

Ceci said...

Oh Jolene, best of luck to you..I can understand that it would be a really hard day; as much as you have moved on in many respects, it's the finality that is so tough. Of course you feel like falling apart..but you are an awesome, strong, amazing woman and I really hope that tomorrow will be the dawn of a bright happy future for both you and your girls.

amanda73 said...

wow, im lovin that layout.... what fancy pants range is it??..... just gorgeous, i could see it used for a boy layout......

good luck at court, you will be fine......

Stacey Young said...

beautiful layout as always....Best of luck today and hugs to you:)

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs !! xx Tina

Sophia said...

Beautiful LO, as always and I did try for their DT, love their stuff...

You will be fine, just think of tomorrow being the start of your new life...sending hugs and prayers ♥

Lee said...

Oh Jolene, my thoughts are with you. Wishing you strength and peace. "Trust God to move your mountain but keep digging"

Tilla said...

Lovely layout Jolene - different colours to what I would normally expect & you still managed to make it so girly !
By now it must be way past Wednesday for you - now the world is yours for the taking

Sar said...

Hope it all went ok hun, thinking of you. xoxo