Sunday, September 19, 2010

Okay .... hold on to your chairs!



Yep I actually did CARDS, and enjoyed them tooo!!!  Not sure what happened there hehe, thought it might be good to start using my scraps instead of chucking them, aren't I a gooooood girl :)  All Fancy Pants themed just for good measure!






And in other news!  I'm still alive after my divorce court case .... barely but alive.  That was incredibly hard and incredibly painful.  Just gotta wait out the one month and one day till I get my divorce certificate now.

My house is in the market, if anyone is after a little house in Eagleby or an investment, I wanna sell!!! :)  Buy a new house that I can create some new fresh memories in :)  So here is hoping, the market is a bit dead at the moment, but one can only try.

New week!! Let's make it a goooooooood one!

''Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

10 comments:

Kirsty said...

These are stunning cards! I hope your house sells, a fresh start must sound good to you right now :)

Leah said...

Gorgeous girly cards! Thanks for the cute little one for Aiden too! He loved it! Really hope your house sells soon.. so you and the girls can start afresh! You deserve this more than anything. Take it easy gorgeous.

amanda73 said...

wow gorgeous cards........ love them
im glad you made it through the court case, and great that you want a new house for fresh memories to be built

Unknown said...

These are beautiful Jolene. All the best with selling the house too.

Marie said...

You're amazing!
Everything you start in scrapbooking or in other ways, you have such creativity, imagination and colorfull art, you really have "fairy hands"!

I believe in you and hope from all of my heart you'll get out of this quickly.

Sara said...

Very cute cards.

It's another roadblock out of the way. I hope that the month passes quickly until your certificate arrives and your house sells quickly too.

Monique said...

Beautiful Cards Jolene, I love all the layers you've used. Good luck with the house sale too - a fresh start is always cleansing!

The kids said...

cards are gorgeous, glad you made it through your court case- I am on the countdown now, and I think things will hit the roof before we get to it.

Now if you dont sell, let me know and I will just rent- so over looking for places already!

heirloomscrapping said...

Cute cards Jolene

and now starts the new phase of your life

Tina Connolly said...

Great cards, they're so pretty! Good luck with the new beginnings in your life!