Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Image courtesy of Pininterest ;)

Bye Bye 2011
Hello 2012

Image courtesy of SayingImages.com

I love making New Years Resolutions.  I keep them small, very specific and do-able!  I seem to manage to get most of them done by the end of a year.  I always write them down, somewhere where you can see it on and off through the year as a reminder.  It feels good, giving yourself challenges and actually achieving them.   Like crossing things off your bucket list slowly :)  Do you make New Year's Resolutions?

Mine for the year 2012:
* Go some place I've never been before
* Sew at least 5 dresses for Dresses for Africa
* Attend at least one cooking class
* Compelete the Couch to 5K program
* Join a social club of some sort or get back to Dancing classes, something where I can get back to meeting new people.
* Find a new hobby or re-discover a love for an old one (I'm sick of spending night on the couch in front of the tv)
* Save $xxxxx for our new home :)

That is it, all achievable right??  I think so!!  And I've already started on a few of them!



No comments: