Friday, January 06, 2012

Couch 2 5K Day two :)

Another hard day on the treadmill, geez you have to be stubborn to not give up when evething is shouting ENOUGH!  My body can do this, I know it can, and I'm the boss!!

So day two of the challenge done!

W2D1 Stats: 2.94km in 31min, 10:33 min/km and burnt 198 cal
W2D2 Stats: 3.08km in 30min40sec, 9:57 min/km and burnt 190 cal

I had yummy Muesli with blueberries and strawberries for breakfast
A banana for a snack, also munched on carrot sticks
A massive salad roll for lunch :)  Healthy and light = makes me feel light and good.

Motivation for the rest run which happens on Sunday:

THE WORLD'S FASTEST WORKOUT - 4 MIN!!!!
Also if you don't have 30 min a day to move, and yes I know that some of us just don't have the time ... here is an awesome 4 min workout!!  And it WILL challenge your body!! And it might possibly be the longest 4 min of your life, but seriously 4 min of pain, we can all do that!
4 MIN, who doesn't have 4 MIN, HAH, get off your bottom and move!! :)


Have a good weekend!!
xx


1 comment:

Jessie Pepper said...

Thanks for sharing this video!! Tried it the other night and it gave me a burst of energy:)