Monday, January 09, 2012

Little canvas and Wk2D3 of couch to 5K

Hiiiiii,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I had a kidfree one and my cousin came up to spend the two nights with me, we had such a ball!  Was fun to make last minute descisions and to stay out all day long without having to worry bout tired or hungry or moody kids :)

So I haven't done much in the creative world!

Here is a little canvas I made a little while ago, I took the Christy Tomlinson classes, I actually think I watched two of her videos though, oopsies, life just didn't allow me much time back then.  But from what I learnt I created 3 little canvases, this one being my favourite :)  Representation of me :)  I'll share the other two sometime too, just gotta be organised to take photos.



And getting back to my fitness goal, i just finished my day 3 of week 2 - much easier than my day 1, but man I have never been a lover of exersize, so still a struggle every time. And I must admit the next challenge frightens me!!  Going from 90sec runs to a rotation between 2 and 3 min runs.  Sigh, I can do this!  Just not gonna be fun haha.

W2D1 Stats: 2.94km in 31min, 10:33 min/km and burnt 198 cal
W2D2 Stats: 3.08km in 30min40sec, 9:57 min/km and burnt 190 cal
W2D2 Stats: 3.22km in 31 min, 9:38 min/km and burnt 195 cal.

And just because this is what I did today.

I usually do my jogging sessions at 8speed, I used to do 9, and that was only about 4 months ago, why do fitness dissapear so fast???  But today I did a quick 12speed run, just to get it over with! 

Who else is working on a fitness or weight loss resolution?

Off to go sit and scrap :)

Enjoy your monday xx



4 comments:

Stacey Young said...

Hi Jolene,
So great to see you back creating again:):) THanks for visiting my blog!!! LOVE this she art piece, it's so cute!! Good luck with the weight loss, I need to do something too.....just got to find time....and motivation!

Phillipa, said...

I so love your canvas...the colours are beautiful!! I want to do one too but haven't got around to it yet. Keep up the good work with your treadmill...you will do fine!! xx

heirloomscrapping said...

Just love the canvas and WTG with you r fitness

aimee said...

hi! i just wanted to let you know i got a little thrill from seeing your comment on my little blog. i've been a fan of yours for a while, so i was pleasantly surprised to see a happy little comment from you. thanks! <3 aimee